So, this happened...
- Tuesday, September 17th, 2013: I was chosen to be the featured artist to perform tonight for the Pink & Black Tie Gala for the American Cancer Society at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. http://smarturl.it/nvacsgala2
July 1st, 2013: A fan posted clip above that I found of my solo performance at The Living Room from June 1st, 2013.
Next Show: The Living Room, NYC
- June 1st, 2013, 9:30pm, $10
- Tickets: http://www.tinyurl.com/nvtour2013return
*****SPRING EUROPEAN TOUR 2013*****
Follow me on twitter & instagram @normanvladimir "#nvtour2013"
IT'S HERE - The Tour Schedule! (still adding dates!)
- April 19th, 10:30pm: Bohannon Soul Club, Berlin (http://www.bohannon.de/)
- April 20th, 11pm: The Club, Berlin (http://www.the-club-berlin.de/)
- April 22nd, 9pm: The Phoenix Artist Club, London (http://www.phoenixartistclub.com/)
- April 24th, 9pm: Karamel Music Club, London (http://www.karamelclub.co.uk/Music.php)
- April 25th, 9pm: Roxx Club, London ( (http://www.roxxclub.com/)
- April 26th, 9pm: Milk & Honey, London (http://www.mlkhny.com/london/)
- April 27th & April 28th: Currently Alternate for Sundance London (http://www.sundance-london.com/)
- May 2nd, 9pm: (Pending) Performance at Grote Markt, The Hague, Netherlands (http://www.gcgm.nl/)
- May 4th, 9pm: The Sugar Factory, Amsterdam, Netherlands (http://www.sugarfactory.nl/)
- May 5th, 12pm: Performance/Interview on Radio 2, Amsterdam, Netherlands (http://www.radio2.nl/)
- May 7th, 9pm: Bar Le So What, Paris, France (https://www.facebook.com/L.equipe.So.What)
- May 9th, 8pm: Noa Cafe, Cologne, Germany
Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013: OMG!!! WE DID IT!! I reached $5000!! I'm freaking out right now! There's still 58 hours left, so please donate if you haven't! Every little bit leads to more opportunities for shows, meetings, travel, etc! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALLL!!!
March 17th, 2013: Happy St Patty's day
- January 10th, 2013: Featured artist on Hypeli, a new talent discovery website/company. http://tmblr.co/Zr1_3ubRcwaR
*****HAPPY NEW YEAR*****
- December 30th, 2012: Performed my charity concert at Rockwood Music Hall, Stage 2 for the victims of the Sandy Hook School shooting in Newtown, CT. Door proceeds all went to the United Way of Western CT.
- December 26th, 2012: Announced that I will be performing a charity concert for the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting in Newtown, CT at Rockwood Music Hall, Stage 2 on 12/30 at 8pm. Door proceeds will go to the United Way of Western Connecticut. If you cannot attend, please still give a donation here: http://www.uwwesternct.org/sandyhook
- December 17th, 2012: A link to my YouTube clip for my song, "No More Obligations" appeared on the People.com website under the "From Around the Web" section.